In September, a number of our colleagues will be taking part in the Three Peaks Challenge; climbing Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon in just 24 hours. The quest will be completed as a team, with each colleague raising money for their chosen charity.
To find out more about each individual’s story and to donate, please click each name below to visit their fundraising pages. We know our colleagues will appreciate your generous support – it will certainly provide a boost when they’re on those mountains!
- Natalie – the British Heart Foundation
- Sebastian – Checkemlads.com Testicular Cancer Awareness and Support
- Nigel – Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Luke – the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity
- David – the Children’s Air Ambulance
- Patrycja – Richard House Trust
- Tim – Friends of the Earth
- Chris, Mick & Ben – CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably)