We’re delighted to announce that we’re recruiting a Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor.
London Biggin Hill Airport strives to be London’s preeminent full-service Business Aviation Airport and a leading centre for aviation technology and enterprise. We will deliver this vision through a set of values that define who we are and what we believe in: integrity, innovation, professionalism, accountability and respect.
We are looking for an experienced individual, from the Health and Safety industry, to provide invaluable support to the Safety and Compliance team – working closely with airport management, colleagues, third party stakeholders and resident businesses, on behalf of the Airport Authority. The Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor will provide advice and support in further developing our safe and efficient working practices, including Health and Safety.
Demonstrating the Company values whilst fulfilling an essential role is key. The Health, Safety and Compliance Advisor will be responsible for a number of essential tasks, including:
- Advising Heads of Departments and Managers to ensure compliance with Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) regulation
- Conducting internal and resident business audits
- Leading our “Health and Safety” Champions to further embed Health and Safety within the organisation
- Promoting positive Health and Safety culture across the Airport
For full details, including the job description and how to apply, please see below.
We offer a variety of Company benefits including:
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Life assurance and permanent health insurance (subject to scheme rules)
- Long service awards
- Employee assistance programme
- Free onsite carparking
Click here for the Job Description.
Is this you? If so, we welcome your application no later than Sunday 14th August 2022*.
In order to be considered for this role, all candidates must apply via our ATS System on PeopleHR – the system can be accessed by clicking here.
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.